Oct. 12, 2020 – Oct. 16, 2020 • Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin
Visit the Event Page
See the Agenda
View the Event Speakers
You’re one-stop-shop for medical device, IVD and combination product regulation and strategy.
Later this year, 700+ medical device, IVD and combination product professionals will be gathering in Dublin to get the latest regulatory insights and practical advice for implementing the EU MDR, IVDR and Global Market regulations. And lots more!
Hear the latest guidance direct from 20+ Competent ity and Notified Body representatives to gain clarification on the requirements and their expectations. Plus, benchmark your regulatory progress with leading industry case studies to gain practical take-网络百家家乐真人视频home tips and ensure you're on track for compliance.
9 Conference Tracks | 3 Training Courses | 1 Location:
Make the most of the opportunity to move between all of the conference tracks and training courses throughout the week on the days you choose to attend:
- EU Medical Device Regulation – Days 1 & 2
- EU Medical Device Law - Days 1 & 2
- Post Market Surveillance & Vigilance - Days 2 & 3
- Clinical Evaluations & Investigations - Days 2 & 3
- TRAINING COURSE: Medical Device Regulatory Project Management – Day 3
- TRAINING COURSE: US Regulatory Affairs for Medical Devices – Day 3
- Medical Device Regulatory Affairs in Global Markets - Days 3, 4 & 5
- Software and AI - Day 4
- TRAINING COURSE: Medical Device Clinical Data Management - Day 4
- EU IVD Regulation & Strategy - Days 4 & 5
- Drug Device Combination Products - Days 4 & 5
- Sterilisation & Reprocessing - Day 5
Be sure to take a look at the full 5-day agenda to see what’s on the line up for you, and plan your 2, 3, 4 or 5-day pass.